03 August 2015

Madly Melbourne

Ft. the Botanical Gardens

Princes Pier


Feeling the feels tonight as I look back on old photos of my life in Logan, Utah (a town the size of a peanut) and look through photos of my first few days in Melbourne. If you are reading this and you came in and out of my days in that tiny town, know you are missed so much I'm about to blow all the money I have (which isn't much) to build a time machine and go back to you and all the memories made. I'd be different now. I'd fix my priorities. I'd love and be loved every chance I got and I'd spend less time in the suffocatingly stressful space I call my brain. You built me and my love for you fills all the emptiness in my beating heart. And currently.......salt filled water is spilling over so much so, I can't even see the screen anymore. Man, I miss you.
On a brighter note, I'm trying to fit in with the Aussies by eating a minuscule amount of Vegemite on the days I'm feeling brave, trying every cozy/cute restaurant within a 10 mile radius, using words like "keen", "cheers", "lollies", etc., doing some hair/makeup and working a bit at a local yoga studio. My days here are filled with some pretty neat kiddos, Carly and Mark, some newfound friends and a forecast that will freeze your boogers to your face. That's a bit dramatic, but it is cold. 
I'm happy here, but Utah (and all my people) know you are missed. 

xo cass

No comments:

Post a Comment