19 July 2015

Singapore ft. The Chartres'

Meet Georgie-girl (Georgia).
Meet Finn + Lucy
 Lulu (Lucy) and I strolling about. Not pictured: Finn. Little man doesn't hold still long enough for a photo. Also, some pretty dope photo bombing going on here.

Nothing poetic. Just the basics.
As some of you may know, I am currently learning the ways of the Aussies in Melbourne, Australia. After college graduation I was looking at a completely blank canvas that beckoned me in 10,000 different directions. Long story short, after much prayer and deliberation I  met the Chartres' (a sweet family with 3 kiddos) on FB and decided to move across the globe to move in and help with their little humans. Don't worry, it's a lot more legitimate than it sounds. But first, I got to make a week-long pit stop in Singapore to join their family vacay. It was hot, humid and happy + an insane amount of cuteness crammed in one country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment